Term Of Service
I. Terms of service
- These terms of service (“Agreement”) apply to all users (“Users”) of the VLabo (“Service”) provided by Fenrir Inc. (“Company”). In using the Service, Users consent to the terms of this Agreement and shall comply with its terms. Where there are separate covenants (“Other Agreements”) pursuant to the Service, Users shall comply with both this Agreement and Other Agreements when using the Service.
- This agreement is based on Japanese law.
- The Company reserves the right to revise, add to, change, or abolish this Agreement and Other Agreements, in whole or in part, with prior notice. Where the noticed period ends, those revised, added, changed, or remaining parts shall apply to the Service.
III. Application download
- Data usage fees (including packet rates) associated with downloading and using the App and making calls shall be borne by the user. Users shall comply with the provided scope of use by communications companies and/or carriers with which they contract.
- Vesting of copyright and other rights
Intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, associated with the App vest with the Company and those third parties the Company grants use of the App to.
Users shall not engage in any of the below:
- Distributing (uploading to web sites, etc.) renting, leasing, lending, transferring, and/or sublicensing the App to third parties without consent of the Company
- Analyzing the App, including but not limited to by decompiling, disassembly, reverse engineering, or other methods
- Use of the App for commercial purposes
- Use of the World Wide Web, FTPs, network technology, and/or other means to distribute content to third parties, whether specific or unspecified parties
- Infringing on the intellectual property rights arising from the App, including but not limited to copyrights, by altering, modifying, or otherwise changing the App
IV. Use of Service
- Users shall not engage in any acts that infringe on the rights of the Company and/or third parties in relation with the service, or acts with the potential for the same.
- Users shall not transfer or assign any rights or privileges associated with the Company and/or Service to third parties.
- Users retain all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, to all images and data (“Content”) they create on the Service, and bear all liability for the same.
- With the exception of content created by a user himself, Users shall not reproduce, copy, store, or transfer, without the sole permission of the Company, content on the Service, whether in whole or in part.
- Where the Company deems that a User violated any aspect of this Agreement or failed to comply with other requirements, it reserves the right to suspend or terminate provision of the Service to the User without prior warning. In these cases, the Company reserves the right to seek compensation for damages from the User.
- The “App” referred to in §III.1 is those iOS/Android applications the Company provides for use of the Service.
- Where a User desires to suspend use of the App, the User must delete the App from his device.
- In the event that a User violates any aspect of this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to immediately suspend the User’s use of the App. In these cases, the User shall immediately delete the App from the device in question.
- The Company reserves the right to change the App or suspend or terminate provision of the same without prior notice to Users.
- The Company restricts the following acts or potential of engaging in such acts pursuant to use of the Service. Where the Company finds restricted conduct being engaged in, it reserves the right take measures that include but are not limited to Suspension, notification of police, and/or disclosure of information to various bodies pursuant to information requests from providers. The Company waives all liability to Users for the outcomes of the above.
- Illegal acts or acts forcing, abetting, or promoting the violation of law
- Acts that obstruction operation and functionality of the Service
- Acts that obstruct use of the Service
VII. Non-warranty on the App
- The Company makes no warranty to Users on the quality, functionality, performance, compatibility with equipment, and any other aspects of the Service, including but not limited to warranty against defects.
- The Company makes no implicit or tacit warranty as to the completeness, accuracy, usefulness, suitability for specific purposes, non-infringement on the rights of third parties, and any other aspects of the App.
- The Company waives all liability for damages (including but not limited to damage, loss of income, suspension of business, loss of data, and any other financial loss resulting from settings of devices and/or programs) associated with installation, use of the App, non-use, or transfer to third parties.
VIII. Court of jurisdiction
- Where a dispute about this Agreement arises between the Company and a User, the Osaka Summary Court and/or Osaka District court shall be used as the exclusive courts of first jurisdiction, with the court being chosen based on the amount being claimed in dispute.
Full revision on Sep. 1, 2020