This policy describes how Fenrir Inc. (“We”, “Us” or “Our”) collects and uses personal information through Our volleyball analytics application, VLabo (the “Software”), and its branding site (the “Site” and together with the Software, the “Software and the like”). This policy applies to Software and the like, or to all users who contact Us directly or indirectly.
I. Collection, Purpose of Use, and Grounds for Use of Personal Information
We receive the following information from users (the “Personal Information”). The Personal Information of the user will be used only for the purpose of use notified to the user at the time of provision thereof or within the scope of the purpose of use listed below, and will not be used for any other purpose without the user’s prior consent. In addition, the personal information will be deleted immediately when its use is no longer necessary.
Information We Collect
We collect the following information. The details of the information to be collected are shown as examples in the right columns.
- Access information (When you access a server controlled by Us, it will be recorded.)
- IP address
- Device information (device and application identification numbers)
- Browser information
- Web browsing status (URL of the access destination)
- Operating system and system configuration information
- Time stamp information
- Cookie information
- Inquiry details
- Contents of inquiry
- Company name and department name
- Company name, department, organization, etc.
- Contact information (e-mail address and telephone number)
Purpose of use of collected information (the “Purpose of Use”)
- Promotion and sales activities
- Procedures for using Our affiliated services
- Information on Our products and services
- Provision of products
- Request for cooperation in investigations in questionnaires, etc.
- Investigation and analysis of the contents of the provided questionnaires, etc.
- Survey and analysis of services usage
- Response to inquiries
- Responding to various inquiries
- Statutory procedures
- Investigation and resolution of claims and disputes by Us or users concerning the use of Our services.
- Provision to national agencies or local governments to which it is permitted by laws and regulations.
Grounds for Use of Collected Information
We will use the Personal Information based on one or more of the following grounds.
- We collect the Personal Information of users based on the consent of the users. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Responding to user requirements
- We collect the Personal Information of users when handling thereof is necessary in order to perform contracts and in order to perform the procedure in response to the requests of users prior to the conclusion of the contracts. Responding to requests from users includes responding to inquiries from users and recruitment activities.
- Compliance with legal obligations
- We collect the Personal Information of users in order to comply with the legal obligations that We must comply with.
- Protection of important interests of users or third parties
- We collect the Personal Information of users in order to protect the important interests of users and third parties. Important interests of users include the omission of the users’ re-entry effort, the display of the most appropriate contents for the users, and the display of advertisements according to the users’ interests.
- Protection of the public interest
- We collect the Personal Information of users to the extent necessary to protect the public interest.
- Pursuit of the legitimate interests of us or third parties
- We collect the Personal Information of users in order to pursue the Our legitimate interests or those of third parties. Our legitimate interests include preventing and detecting fraud in Our services and responding to it, providing customer support, conducting investigations and analyses to improve Our services or security, conducting direct marketing and engaging in recruitment activities.
We may use Cookie on the websites We operate and related websites. A Cookie is a text file stored on your computer system through the Internet browser. By using Cookie, you can save the usage history and entered information between the browser and the server when you use the websites on your computer. By using Cookie, you can optimize the contents and advertisements on Our website.
Users can disable Cookie settings through Our website by using the settings in the users’ Internet browsers.
About the use of Software
Software may also communicate with servers controlled by Us. The access information associated with the access will then be recorded.
Use of Analysis Tools or Services of Third Party Companies
We use the SDK to make Software run on Apple Inc.'s platform and We use the services of a third party company to create and operate Site. For further information, please review the privacy policies of each of the following companies.
II. Other Provisions
Full revision on Sep. 1, 2020
Revised Article I, Section (6) on Jan. 1, 2021